Once again, we went through the data to identify the top trending videos of the holiday season. The holiday champs of 2014 were definitely a cappella stars Pentatonix, whose videos -- the Christmas ones in particular -- have been watched nearly 150 million times since November. The two most popular ads of the season came from the UK, where John Lewis and Sainsbury created spots that found fans globally.
You can see the full top 10 in the list below or via this playlist.
- Mary, Did You Know? - Pentatonix
- John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014 - #MontyThePenguin
- Sainsbury's OFFICIAL Christmas 2014 Ad
- Ariana Grande - Santa Tell Me
- Idina Menzel & Michael Bublé - Baby It's Cold Outside
- Gift Wrapping Hack
- Band Aid 30 - Do They Know It’s Christmas? (2014)
- Frozen Christmas Lights (Let It Go) 2014
- Freshpet Holiday Feast - 13 Dogs and 1 Cat Eating with Human Hands
- Over A Thousand People Came Together To Break a Record And Bring This Moving Christmas Hymn To Life
For more, you can check out the top 10 lists from 2013, 2012, 2011, and 2010.
-- Kevin Allocca